Abe Nouk is a self-taught spoken-word poet. He is the founder and director of youth arts space Creative Rebellion Youth. In 2013 Abe was third in the Australian National Poetry Slam and self-published his first collection HUMBLE. He was awarded the Young Man of the Year by the Betterman Foundation in 2015.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely