Sarah Jacob speaks to Randa Abdel-Fattah about the Australian media’s reticence to talk about Palestine.
We Are Here is a moving collection of creativity from people who have known homelessness.
RevCOUCHED presents a wide array of features and documentaries from all over the globe, as well as a fantastic series of live talks, industry discussions and Q&A’s.
Back for its 5th year running, the Melbourne Documentary Film Festival is a smorgasbord of surprising, fascinating and world class documentary films.
A collection of diverse, deeply personal and insightful experiences from a range of Indigenous Australian authors.
“The proposal for an Indigenous voice to Parliament unites Australians because it’s a fair and modest idea. It’s a concept based on inclusive dialogue and partnership in Indigenous affairs – itself a unifying concept.”
Shireen Morris, McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellow at Melbourne University Law School
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial