Right Now is an independent not-for-profit media organisation focused on human rights issues in Australia. Our work begins with the belief that creating a positive, rights-respecting culture in Australia begins with the flow of information.
An Australia where people have informed and inspired discussions about human rights, equality and justice.
We aim to:
- Promote understanding of human rights issues through publishing stories that are accessible and engaging.
- Inform public debate with fact-based and jargon-free analysis.
- Produce credible and responsible content through transparency and editorial rigor.
- Foster artistic expression. Art can broach difficult topics, particularly when arguments seem to entrench long-held beliefs.
- Support a diverse range of voices. We are committed to inclusive and ethical storytelling.
- Provide a forum for insightful discussion. We are curious about fresh perspectives and encourage informed debate.