Zoya founded Feminartsy in 2014, following four years as Editor-In-Chief of Lip Magazine. Zoya was Highly Commended in the Scribe Publishing Non-Fiction Prize 2015, was the 2014 recipient of the Anne Edgeworth Young Writers’ Fellowship, and was named the 2015 ACT Young Woman of the Year. Her debut book, No Country Woman, a memoir of not belonging, is out now through Hachette Australia.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- Does government spying violate human rights law?