Yahya Abdelkarim was born in Northern Darfur, Sudan. He fled from Darfur in 2005 and lived in a refugee camp in Ghana for 2 and a half years. The Australian Government granted him a humanitarian visa in 2007. He is the Secretary of Media for Darfur Community Association of Australia and a board member of Darfur Australia Network Organization. His humble slogan for life is, life, flame of hope always burns and tomorrow would be better than today.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon