Violet Roumeliotis is the CEO of Settlement Services International (SSI), a NSW-based not-for-profit organisation that provides support services to refugees, asylum seekers, people with disability, children from CALD backgrounds who require foster care as well as job seekers. She was named in Pro Bono Australia’s 2014 and 2015 lists of the 25 most influential people working in the not-for-profit sector.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged