Violet Roumeliotis is the CEO of Settlement Services International (SSI), a NSW-based not-for-profit organisation that provides support services to refugees, asylum seekers, people with disability, children from CALD backgrounds who require foster care as well as job seekers. She was named in Pro Bono Australia’s 2014 and 2015 lists of the 25 most influential people working in the not-for-profit sector.
- How representative is our parliament?
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy