Violet Roumeliotis is the CEO of Settlement Services International (SSI), a NSW-based not-for-profit organisation that provides support services to refugees, asylum seekers, people with disability, children from CALD backgrounds who require foster care as well as job seekers. She was named in Pro Bono Australia’s 2014 and 2015 lists of the 25 most influential people working in the not-for-profit sector.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The “tough on crime” approach failed NT youth
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?