Associate Professor Tilman Ruff AM is co-president of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War, recipient of the 1985 Nobel Peace Prize, and founding international and Australian chair of the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN), which was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for 2017.
- How representative is our parliament?
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy