Tarneen Onus Williams is a Yigar Gunditjmara, Bindal, Yorta Yorta and Erub Islander woman. Tarneen is an activist and feminist, writer and has worked in a number of Aboriginal community control organisations in the sectors of health and justice. She has been a social worker, is currently working on a Aboriginal women’s political engagement program for an NGO and is a member of the Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial