Stephenie was born in Canada, raised in Hong Kong and is a recent immigrant to the stolen land. She lives in Melbourne and is an amateur-hobbyist with different interests. She is interested in grassroots activism, migrant and diaspora experiences, global decolonisation and film photography. After all the ordeal with the immigration department, she aspires to start a Masters in Social Work, to write more, and to start making beats.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- GDPR and data privacy in Australia