Stephenie was born in Canada, raised in Hong Kong and is a recent immigrant to the stolen land. She lives in Melbourne and is an amateur-hobbyist with different interests. She is interested in grassroots activism, migrant and diaspora experiences, global decolonisation and film photography. After all the ordeal with the immigration department, she aspires to start a Masters in Social Work, to write more, and to start making beats.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial