Sophie Leaver studied law at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. She has since worked as a legal caseworker at the AIRE Centre, a London-based charity providing legal assistance in areas of human rights and European Union law. She has also worked as a research assistant at a children’s rights network, focusing on the application of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child in the West African region. Most recently she worked as a legal assistant on death row cases at the Mississippi Office of Capital Post Conviction Counsel.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged