Simone King is a human rights lawyer and writer, currently based in Canberra. She writes poetry and non-fiction, and is a review writer for Right Now. Her poem ‘This big bright land’ was awarded a prize in the 2018 Australian Grieve Writing Competition and was published in the Grieve Anthology, Volume 6.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy