Simone King is a human rights lawyer and writer, currently based in Canberra. She writes poetry and non-fiction, and is a review writer for Right Now. Her poem ‘This big bright land’ was awarded a prize in the 2018 Australian Grieve Writing Competition and was published in the Grieve Anthology, Volume 6.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?