Simon Farley is a writer from Melbourne. Zir work has appeared in the pages of Voiceworks and on stage at La Mama Theatre. Ze also edits, directs, acts and plays music. Ze yearns for a more equitable and compassionate society and has a particular interest in issues of ecology, gender and sexuality.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era