Simon Farley is a writer from Melbourne. Zir work has appeared in the pages of Voiceworks and on stage at La Mama Theatre. Ze also edits, directs, acts and plays music. Ze yearns for a more equitable and compassionate society and has a particular interest in issues of ecology, gender and sexuality.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom