Simon Farley is a writer from Melbourne. Zir work has appeared in the pages of Voiceworks and on stage at La Mama Theatre. Ze also edits, directs, acts and plays music. Ze yearns for a more equitable and compassionate society and has a particular interest in issues of ecology, gender and sexuality.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era