Simon Farley is a writer from Melbourne. Zir work has appeared in the pages of Voiceworks and on stage at La Mama Theatre. Ze also edits, directs, acts and plays music. Ze yearns for a more equitable and compassionate society and has a particular interest in issues of ecology, gender and sexuality.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial