Sian is finishing her Juris Doctor from Melbourne Law School and is currently interning at the Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness. As a history and politics undergraduate student, she focussed on race relations and decolonisation. Sian was recently nominated to study in London at the Centre for Transnational Legal Studies, where she will research issues such as cross-border organised crime, child trafficking and financial crime.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- Does government spying violate human rights law?