Sian is finishing her Juris Doctor from Melbourne Law School and is currently interning at the Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness. As a history and politics undergraduate student, she focussed on race relations and decolonisation. Sian was recently nominated to study in London at the Centre for Transnational Legal Studies, where she will research issues such as cross-border organised crime, child trafficking and financial crime.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- How representative is our parliament?
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson