Sayomi is a Melbourne lawyer and PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne, where she is researching the use of migrant labour in the Australian agriculture industry. She is a former Editor of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, and Forum Member of the Cambridge Migration Research Network.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?