Sayomi Ariyawansa is a Melbourne lawyer who recently completed the Master of Law programme at the University of Cambridge, where she researched the labour exploitation of migrant workers in the Australian agricultural industry and was awarded the Kate Bertram Prize. She is currently an editor of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, and a Forum Member of the Cambridge Migration Research Network. She has volunteered with the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre and worked in the New York office of Human Rights First as a Castan Centre global intern.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Atrocities and war crimes in Myanmar: here’s what we know