Sayomi is a Melbourne lawyer and PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne, where she is researching the use of migrant labour in the Australian agriculture industry. She is a former Editor of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, and Forum Member of the Cambridge Migration Research Network.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom