Sayomi is a Melbourne lawyer and PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne, where she is researching the use of migrant labour in the Australian agriculture industry. She is a former Editor of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, and Forum Member of the Cambridge Migration Research Network.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation