Sam Wilson is a Melbourne writer and theatre director. She has written for Arts Hub, Beat magazine, and her poetry has been published in fourWtwenty and the University of Newcastle’s Mascara Literary Review. She won New York Public Radio program Studio 360’s Short short story competition with her piece ‘The Fourth Dog’. She has also co-written five of SNAFU Theatre’s productions, including 2013’s ‘Ten Months in a Cold Town’, and the critically acclaimed ‘Murder at Warrabah House’.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Does government spying violate human rights law?