Sam Biddle is a photographer interested in participatory and experimental methods of storytelling. His methods endeavour to enable the person being photographed to be in control of their narrative and its communication. See more of his work here: sambiddle.me.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson