Roselina Press is the former editor-in-chief of Right Now, an Australian human rights media organisation (2014-2018). She is currently the Digital Producer at the Human Rights Law Centre. She now sits on the Right Now board as well as the board of Digital Rights Watch, a charity organisation that stands up for the digital rights of Australians.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?