Roselina Press is the editor-in-chief of Right Now, an Australian human rights media organisation. She is a writer, editor and communications specialist, and currently works at Oxfam Australia. She has a Master of International Relations and has written for Reuters, The Guardian and the United Nations Department of Public Information.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act