Roselina Press is the editor-in-chief of Right Now, an Australian human rights media organisation. She is a writer, editor and communications specialist, and currently works at Oxfam Australia. She has a Master of International Relations and has written for Reuters, The Guardian and the United Nations Department of Public Information.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged