Rodney Williams’ poetry has appeared in Blue Dog, Mascara Literary Review, Overland and Southerly (Australia), Antipodes (USA) and Poetry New Zealand. Both published through Ginninderra Press, his books include A bird-loving man (2013) and In that dusty rearview mirror (2015). Working as an English/ Humanities teacher in a government high school in regional Victoria, Rodney teaches classes in human rights and philosophy, as well as literacy and history.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- GDPR and data privacy in Australia