Phylisa Wisdom is a freelance writer who recently returned to the USA after living in Melbourne for two and a half years. She has a MA Public Policy from King’s College London and writes about food, culture, and politics.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act