Phylisa Wisdom is a freelance writer who recently returned to the USA after living in Melbourne for two and a half years. She has a MA Public Policy from King’s College London and writes about food, culture, and politics.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged