Omar Sakr is an Arab Australian poet whose work has featured in Meanjin, Overland, Cordite Poetry Review, The Guardian, The Saturday Paper, and Junkee among many others. He has been shortlisted for the Judith Wright Poetry Prize for New and Emerging Poets, as well as the ACU Poetry Prize.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- GDPR and data privacy in Australia