Omar Sakr is an Arab Australian poet whose work has featured in Meanjin, Overland, Cordite Poetry Review, The Guardian, The Saturday Paper, and Junkee among many others. He has been shortlisted for the Judith Wright Poetry Prize for New and Emerging Poets, as well as the ACU Poetry Prize.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Does government spying violate human rights law?