Omar Sakr is an Arab Australian poet whose work has featured in Meanjin, Overland, Cordite Poetry Review, The Guardian, The Saturday Paper, and Junkee among many others. He has been shortlisted for the Judith Wright Poetry Prize for New and Emerging Poets, as well as the ACU Poetry Prize.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged