Omar Sakr is an Arab Australian poet whose work has featured in Meanjin, Overland, Cordite Poetry Review, The Guardian, The Saturday Paper, and Junkee among many others. He has been shortlisted for the Judith Wright Poetry Prize for New and Emerging Poets, as well as the ACU Poetry Prize.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Game Changers: From Minecraft to Misogyny
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged