Natasha Parnian has recently finished a BA Dip Ed-Secondary majoring in English literature and Ancient History. She works as a casual teacher and is a current Masters by Research student at Macquarie University interested in the historiography of the Greco-Persian wars. Her poetry has been highly commended in the 2014 Positive Words Short Story and Poetry Competition. Email Natasha at: Natasha.email@example.com.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Game Changers: From Minecraft to Misogyny
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged