Natasha Parnian has recently finished a BA Dip Ed-Secondary majoring in English literature and Ancient History. She works as a casual teacher and is a current Masters by Research student at Macquarie University interested in the historiography of the Greco-Persian wars. Her poetry has been highly commended in the 2014 Positive Words Short Story and Poetry Competition. Email Natasha at: Natasha.email@example.com.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged