Natasha Parnian has recently finished a BA Dip Ed-Secondary majoring in English literature and Ancient History. She works as a casual teacher and is a current Masters by Research student at Macquarie University interested in the historiography of the Greco-Persian wars. Her poetry has been highly commended in the 2014 Positive Words Short Story and Poetry Competition. Email Natasha at: Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Does government spying violate human rights law?