Nadia is a dental surgeon with a masters degree in public health from the University of Melbourne. She works at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in genomics research and as a teaching associate at the University of Melbourne. She is passionate about refugee and migrant health, gender equity and human rights advocacy.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?