Nadia is a dental surgeon with a masters degree in public health from the University of Melbourne. She works at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in genomics research and as a teaching associate at the University of Melbourne. She is passionate about refugee and migrant health, gender equity and human rights advocacy.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?