Mihilini Fernando is an editor at Right Now. She is currently working as a solicitor advocate in criminal defence and regularly represents disenfranchised people in court. Prior to working in criminal law, she worked as a Judge’s Associate at the Supreme Court and in environment and planning law at a commercial firm. She has also worked in a pro bono capacity at the Senior’s Rights Legal Clinic.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?