Mihilini Fernando is an editor at Right Now. She is currently working as a solicitor advocate in criminal defence and regularly represents disenfranchised people in court. Prior to working in criminal law, she worked as a Judge’s Associate at the Supreme Court and in environment and planning law at a commercial firm. She has also worked in a pro bono capacity at the Senior’s Rights Legal Clinic.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson