Mihilini Fernando is an editor at Right Now. She is currently working as a solicitor advocate in criminal defence and regularly represents disenfranchised people in court. Prior to working in criminal law, she worked as a Judge’s Associate at the Supreme Court and in environment and planning law at a commercial firm. She has also worked in a pro bono capacity at the Senior’s Rights Legal Clinic.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged