Max Walden works for an international development NGO in Indonesia and is a Research Assistant with the Sydney Asia Pacific Migration Centre at the University of Sydney. He has worked with refugees for a number of years, including as a refugee education researcher at Macquarie University and as a volunteer with the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies’ refugee mentoring program.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged