Max Walden works for an international development NGO in Indonesia and is a Research Assistant with the Sydney Asia Pacific Migration Centre at the University of Sydney. He has worked with refugees for a number of years, including as a refugee education researcher at Macquarie University and as a volunteer with the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies’ refugee mentoring program.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Aboriginal Women in the Australian Prison System