Max Walden works for an international development NGO in Indonesia and is a Research Assistant with the Sydney Asia Pacific Migration Centre at the University of Sydney. He has worked with refugees for a number of years, including as a refugee education researcher at Macquarie University and as a volunteer with the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies’ refugee mentoring program.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act