Max Walden works for an international development NGO in Indonesia and is a Research Assistant with the Sydney Asia Pacific Migration Centre at the University of Sydney. He has worked with refugees for a number of years, including as a refugee education researcher at Macquarie University and as a volunteer with the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies’ refugee mentoring program.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The “tough on crime” approach failed NT youth
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?