Matthew Vandeputte is a Belgian timelapse photographer who moved to Australia in 2013. His digital media content canvasses the unutterable beauty of our planet, the sprawling mess of cityscapes and the universe’s celestial patchwork. Matthew has always wanted to do work that has a lasting social and cultural impact. His work in the travel, tourism and photography industries have garnered him a substantial social media following. With such an audience, Matthew believes that it is his responsibility to sensitise and awaken people to inequality, exclusion and discrimination.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- How representative is our parliament?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy