Mary Chydiriotis is a social worker and writer living in Melbourne. Her poems have been published in journals and anthologies both locally and overseas, including Social Alternatives, Right Now, Garfield Lake Review, Offset, Short and Twisted and Tincture. Mary has worked with migrants and refugees in the community sector for fifteen years.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Does government spying violate human rights law?