Mary Chydiriotis is a social worker and writer living in Melbourne. Her poems have been published in journals and anthologies both locally and overseas, including Social Alternatives, Right Now, Garfield Lake Review, Offset, Short and Twisted and Tincture. Mary has worked with migrants and refugees in the community sector for fifteen years.
- How representative is our parliament?
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy