Martin McKenzie-Murray is the chief correspondent of The Saturday Paper. He is a former Canberra speechwriter, columnist for The Age and adviser to the chief commissioner of Victoria Police. His first book, A Murder Without Motive: The Killing of Rebecca Ryle, was published in 2016.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?