Mark Marusic, life long resident of Sydney, Australia, has self-published 3 books of poetry – Mercurial Meanderings (2004), Square Circle (2005) and Iconoclastic Journeys (2015). He performs his poems at various Sydney poetry venues, and also writes short stories, plays, and philosophical essays. He co-runs a monthly open mic poetry night in inner west Sydney called Poets at the Petersham Bowl.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson