Mark Marusic, life long resident of Sydney, Australia, has self-published 3 books of poetry – Mercurial Meanderings (2004), Square Circle (2005) and Iconoclastic Journeys (2015). He performs his poems at various Sydney poetry venues, and also writes short stories, plays, and philosophical essays. He co-runs a monthly open mic poetry night in inner west Sydney called Poets at the Petersham Bowl.
- How representative is our parliament?
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy