Marilyn Snider is a global learning consultant involved in curriculum planning on global issues including human rights, social justice, sustainability and intercultural understanding. She has been a teacher for more than 20 years.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era