Maria Griffin’s poetry and creative non-fiction has recently appeared, or is forthcoming, in Not Very Quiet, L’Ephemere Review, Talking Writing, StylusLit, and Pink Cover Zine. She works in the arts, and lives in Melbourne, in a house containing more stovetop coffeepots than human beings.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial