Maria Griffin’s poetry and creative non-fiction has recently appeared, or is forthcoming, in Not Very Quiet, L’Ephemere Review, Talking Writing, StylusLit, and Pink Cover Zine. She works in the arts, and lives in Melbourne, in a house containing more stovetop coffeepots than human beings.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy