Maria Griffin’s poetry and creative non-fiction has recently appeared, or is forthcoming, in Not Very Quiet, L’Ephemere Review, Talking Writing, StylusLit, and Pink Cover Zine. She works in the arts, and lives in Melbourne, in a house containing more stovetop coffeepots than human beings.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?