Lur Alghurabi is an Iraqi writer whose work focuses on refugee memoir and transcultural storytelling. She achieved First Class Honours in Creative Writing, won the Scribe Nonfiction Prize for Young Writers (2017) and was shortlisted for the Deborah Cass Prize for Migrant Writers (2017).
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era