Lia Incognita is a Shanghai-born writer living in Boonwurrung and Wurundjeri country. Lia has written for Overland, Peril, and The Guardian, produced multilingual queer radio for 3CR 855 AM, and done poetry on stages, airwaves, walls and pages. www.lia-incognita.com
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?