Lia Incognita is a Shanghai-born writer living in Boonwurrung and Wurundjeri country. Lia has written for Overland, Peril, and The Guardian, produced multilingual queer radio for 3CR 855 AM, and done poetry on stages, airwaves, walls and pages. www.lia-incognita.com
- How representative is our parliament?
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy