Laura Kenny is a PhD candidate in creative writing at Queensland University of Technology who writes poetry and prose. Her autobiographical fiction has been shortlisted for the Josephine Ulrick Literature Prize and published in The Review of Australian Fiction. Her research is concerned with representations of childhood trauma in contemporary Australian realist fiction, with a particular focus on how the experience of childhood trauma affects a character’s sense of place.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson