Laura Kenny is a PhD candidate in creative writing at Queensland University of Technology who writes poetry and prose. Her autobiographical fiction has been shortlisted for the Josephine Ulrick Literature Prize and published in The Review of Australian Fiction. Her research is concerned with representations of childhood trauma in contemporary Australian realist fiction, with a particular focus on how the experience of childhood trauma affects a character’s sense of place.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial