Laura Jean McKay is the author of Holiday in Cambodia (Black Ink), a short story collection that explores the electric zone where local and foreign lives meet. Her writing has been published in The Best Australian Stories, The Big Issue, Women of Letters, Going Down Swinging and The Lifted Brow. She is a PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne and the recipient of a Martin Bequest Traveling Scholarship 2014.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson