Kirli Saunders is a proud Gunai woman with ties to the Yuin, Gundungurra, Gadigal and Biripi people. She is a children’s author, poet, emerging playwright and motorcyclist. Kirli founded the Poetry in First Languages project, she was awarded ‘Worker of the Year 2017’ at the NAIDOC awards in the Illawarra/ Shoalhaven region and has been nominated for a National NAIDOC award in 2018. In 2019 Magabala Books publishes her poetry collection Kindred.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?