Kaushi is an extremely passionate advocate for women and aims to fight for their rights, specifically their sexual and reproductive health rights. Throughout her career, she has fulfilled numerous roles in aspects of business development, including program design and fundraising. She has also managed multiple sexual and reproductive health programs (specifically for youth/adolescents) both nationally and internationally. She strongly believes that without the ability for women to control their bodies, we will not achieve gender equality.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy