Kat George is public policy professional focusing on consumer rights. She is also an established writer and editor, currently contributing to Huck Magazine. Her work has appeared in The Guardian, Vice, The Establishment, Dazed and many others. Kat is an LL.M candidate at the University of Melbourne, researching gender, economic and social rights, and the relationship between business, new technology, data, privacy and human rights. She is also Board Director at Hope Street Youth and Family Services, and volunteers with The Social Studio as a communications consultant.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?