Kat George is a writer, social justice and public policy professional. She is currently an LL.M candidate and her research focuses on gender, economic and social rights, corporate social responsibility and the relationship between business, new technology and human rights.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy