Kamna Muddagouni is a writer and anti-discrimination lawyer based in Narrm (Melbourne). Having migrated from Mumbai, she now lives on the Stolen Land of the Kulin Nation. Kamna writes on issues including legal rights for young people, intersections between feminism, pop culture and political identity, and her experiences as a third culture kid.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation