Julia Dehm is a lecturer at the La Trobe Law School. Her research addresses international climate change law and regulation, transnational carbon markets and the governance of natural resources as well as human rights issues.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?