John Bartlett‘s non-fiction and essays have been widely published and were collated into an e-book, A Tiny and Brilliant Light in 2017. One of these essays ‘Smiling Assassins’ was published in Right Now in 2013. He is the author of two novels, including Estuary, reviewed in Right Now in 2014. In 2018 Jack Ferryman – reluctant Private Investigator, sequel to his 2005 Towards a Distant Sea, will be released as an e-book. He blogs regularly at: http://beyondtheestuary.com/
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?