A Gunditjmara descendant and traditional owner, Joel Wright co-ordinates the Laka Gunditj Language Program in South West Victoria. A previous Indigenous member of ACTU Executive committee and Producer for the ABC’s National Indigenous program Speaking Out, he is currently a director for the Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages and was its first state manager in 2000.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial