Joel majored in Creative Writing at Monash University and works as a graduate lawyer by day. He has worked in social justice education, international human rights advocacy, and spent many nourishing hours in prayer-leadership and youth mentoring in the Jewish community. He also relishes good conversation with retail staff. Joel welcomes any feedback or reflections on this piece, or your existence, at: email@example.com
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?