Joel majored in Creative Writing at Monash University and works as a graduate lawyer by day. He has worked in social justice education, international human rights advocacy, and spent many nourishing hours in prayer-leadership and youth mentoring in the Jewish community. He also relishes good conversation with retail staff. Joel welcomes any feedback or reflections on this piece, or your existence, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom