Joel majored in Creative Writing at Monash University and works as a graduate lawyer by day. He has worked in social justice education, international human rights advocacy, and spent many nourishing hours in prayer-leadership and youth mentoring in the Jewish community. He also relishes good conversation with retail staff. Joel welcomes any feedback or reflections on this piece, or your existence, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Game Changers: From Minecraft to Misogyny
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged