Joel majored in Creative Writing at Monash University and works as a graduate lawyer by day. He has worked in social justice education, international human rights advocacy, and spent many nourishing hours in prayer-leadership and youth mentoring in the Jewish community. He also relishes good conversation with retail staff. Joel welcomes any feedback or reflections on this piece, or your existence, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The “tough on crime” approach failed NT youth
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?