Jessica Yu is the recipient of the Young Writers Innovation Prize 2014 and founding editor of interactive narrativity website, Betanarratives. Her fiction, poetry and non-fiction have been published or are forthcoming in The Best Australian Poems 2014, Cordite, Overland’s Online Fiction Edition, Mascara, The Lifted Brow, Kill Your Darlings, The Saturday Paper, Award Winning Australian Writing and more. She was a 2015 recipient of a Grace Marion Glenfern Fellowship as well as a Hot Desker at The Wheeler Centre. She is a Creative Writing PhD student at the University of Melbourne.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The “tough on crime” approach failed NT youth
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?