Jessica Yu is the recipient of the Young Writers Innovation Prize 2014 and founding editor of interactive narrativity website, Betanarratives. Her fiction, poetry and non-fiction have been published or are forthcoming in The Best Australian Poems 2014, Cordite, Overland’s Online Fiction Edition, Mascara, The Lifted Brow, Kill Your Darlings, The Saturday Paper, Award Winning Australian Writing and more. She was a 2015 recipient of a Grace Marion Glenfern Fellowship as well as a Hot Desker at The Wheeler Centre. She is a Creative Writing PhD student at the University of Melbourne.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Aboriginal Women in the Australian Prison System