Jasmine Shirrefs (they/them) is a hospo worker, zine maker, writer and social work student on Boon Wurrung land. They have a hot desk fellow ship at the Wheeler Centre in 2019. You can find their work in Overland, Lot’s Wife and at the Sticky Institute. Jasmine writes about Deafness, community and identity in an age of information.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era