Jasmine Shirrefs (they/them) is a hospo worker, zine maker, writer and social work student on Boon Wurrung land. They have a hot desk fellow ship at the Wheeler Centre in 2019. You can find their work in Overland, Lot’s Wife and at the Sticky Institute. Jasmine writes about Deafness, community and identity in an age of information.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- How representative is our parliament?