Jane Sofia Struthers is truly an international girl. She’s been to six continents, lived on five, and (if Workaway counts!) worked on four. She was born in America, identifies most closely with Europe, gender-transitioned in India, and loves Australia, hoping to one day end up there. In the mean time she writes (a lot), cooks, makes crazy long road trips, and then writes some more.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?