Jane Sofia Struthers is truly an international girl. She’s been to six continents, lived on five, and (if Workaway counts!) worked on four. She was born in America, identifies most closely with Europe, gender-transitioned in India, and loves Australia, hoping to one day end up there. In the mean time she writes (a lot), cooks, makes crazy long road trips, and then writes some more.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial