James is a writer and editor based in Canberra. He is a previous editor-in-chief of Woroni and currently works in the NGO space. James is interested in the human rights implications of climate change, new technology and economic inequality. He holds a Bachelor of Development Studies and a Bachelor of Arts from ANU.
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Australian media’s silence on Palestine is deafening.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial