James is a writer and editor based in Canberra. He is a previous editor-in-chief of Woroni and currently works in the NGO space. James is interested in the human rights implications of climate change, new technology and economic inequality. He holds a Bachelor of Development Studies and a Bachelor of Arts from ANU.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?