Professor Jacqueline Peel is a leading, internationally-recognised expert in the field of environmental and climate change law. Her scholarship on these topics encompasses international, transnational and national dimensions, as well as interdisiplinary aspects of the law/science relationship in the environmental field and risk regulation.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?