Professor Jacqueline Peel is a leading, internationally-recognised expert in the field of environmental and climate change law. Her scholarship on these topics encompasses international, transnational and national dimensions, as well as interdisiplinary aspects of the law/science relationship in the environmental field and risk regulation.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era