Greg Barns graduated BA LLB from Monash University in 1984. He was a member of the Victorian Bar where he practiced in criminal law from 1986-89 and has been a member of the Tasmanian Bar since 2003. Greg was chief of staff and senior adviser to a number of federal and state Liberal Party leaders and ministers from 1989-99. He is also the former National Chair of the Australian Republican Movement and a director of human rights group, Rights Australia. Greg has written three books on Australian politics, is a Director of the Australian Lawyers Alliance, and a member of the Australian Defence Lawyers Alliance.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson