Geoffrey Aitken is a former Senior English teacher who is more a voice than a poet and accepts his critics would agree. That voice has been developed to raise issues those without cannot express. He is recently published in Adelaide as one of three contributors to “New Poets 19” an anthology published by “Friendly Street Poets” in 2018. He writes to read at local ‘open mic’ and he loves people and poetry equally.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon