Gary is currently a sessional lecturer in Creative Arts at Deakin University. He has had his short fiction, poetry and feature articles published in a variety of national newspapers, anthologies, journals and magazines, has twice won Verandah literary journal’s national poetry prize, and was shortlisted for the Alan Marshall Short Story Award (residents’ section). Gary has also been a guest performer at the Melbourne Writers Festival, the Shrine of Remembrance (Melbourne), La Mama Poetica, and events such as the Montsalvat Poetry Festival.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era